Rs 35000 Rupees Subsidy by Karnataka Government to All Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Pilgrims
Karnataka govt Provides Rs 35000 as subsidy for Kailash Mansarovar Pilgrims
following are the supporting document photocopies to be submitted within 3 months of yatra completion.
the Hindu Religious Institutions and Charitable Endowments Department, 2nd floor, Male Mahadeshwara Vartha Bhavan, Aluru Venkatrao Road, Chamarajpet, Bangalore-18. You must first obtain form from this office
- Application form obtained from the government.
- Photocopy of front and back pages of passport.
- Photocopy of immigration seal page at Kalapani.
- Photocopy of MEA Yatra Completion certificate.
- Photocopy of ID card received from MEA.
- Photocopy of Chinese certificate of Mansarovar trek completion.
- Photocopy of group visa.
- Photocopy of $ 901 payment to Chinese Government receipt.
- Photocopy of visa payment receipt.
- Photocopy of Mansarovar tickets given by the Tibetan tour guide at Taklakot.
- Photocopy of list of yatris in that particular batch.
- Blank cancelled cheque leaf to which the subsidy will be credited.
- Affidavit self-attested (Rs:20/- value e-stamp paper and the format will be given by the government)